Cranberry Lentils & Chicken with Rosemary Mustard Blue Cheese

Some days we all feel a little bit lazy.



Please tell me this is true for you, PLEASE. 

 

Otherwise, I’ll feel far more guilty than any other Friday morning.


For me, I’ll garner the effort to cook in the kitchen any time and any day. That’s not where my sloth resides. Sometimes I just don’t to WRITE about cooking. My craft and my creations are my creative outlet, my meditation, and I simply want some mindless (or mindful) time in the kitchen, without any obligations to think about how I’ll say this or how I’ll measure that (ha, we all know I don’t really ever measure). 


In any case, my creative outlet this one morning delivered some sort of a lentil, wheat berry, chicken, and rosemary dish, dressed with a rosemary white balsamic and mustard vinaigrette, and then some blue cheese and dried cranberries made their way into the mix. So, with no real recipe to share, just enjoy the photos and allow your mouth to water.

Cranberry Lentils & Chicken with Rosemary Mustard Blue Cheese

 



Comments

Popular Posts