Gluten Free White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies


 

It was Happy Hour – and I was passing by – seriously, I was not (yet) participating.

Actually, I was on my way HOME to begin my own Happy Hour on the porch when I ran into a good friend “passing the time and sipping the wine.”
We smiled, hugged, laughed, and then created a cookie plan.

What was this plan: Gluten-Free White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies.
It was a happy hour, indeed!

 


 

Gluten-Free White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies

 

8 Tbs. butter, room temperature
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1 3/4 cup Pamela’s Gluten Free Baking Flour
2 cups white chocolate chips
1 cup macadamia nuts, roasted, salted, and chopped

 

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.

 

Cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla.

 

Stir in the dry ingredients and allow the dough to sit for about 10 minutes.

 

Form into 1-2″ balls and bake on a parchment-lined cookie sheet for about 13 minutes.


Remove from oven and allow to cool on the cookie sheet before transferring or eating!

 

Comments

Popular Posts