The Perfect Snack – Avocado Peanut BUtterChocolate Crackers



I recently returned from a brief outing and Brian seemed to be super excited to greet me home.


We love each other. I mean, we really LOVE each other.
However, we’ve both been working and living in the 1-room 1,000 square-foot studio since March 15.


Sometimes one or the other of us needs a little outing.


In any case, I was excited to be home as well and particularly interested in his emotional state:


“Are you going to be cooking anything? You are right? Take a look at the photo card before you erase it to make anything new! I have a surprise for you!”

 

I often receive little photo bomb surprises on my camera roll. The most frequent surprise is a funny selfie of some sort – or two or three or four.

 

Today the surprise was his new favorite snack: The Perfect Snack.

 

Creamy avocado and peanut butter with dark chocolate chunks served over a crispy and salty Ritz cracker. This man truly knows my heart to heaven. I’m glad his tastes are just the same. Two hearts in heaven. ❤️❤️

 


The Perfect Snack – Avocado Peanut Butter Chocolate Crackers 

ripe avocado
smooth, all-natural peanut butter
dark chocolate “bark” with crunchy almonds
salty crackers

 

Dip, spread, delight, and dig in.

 

It’s kind of like Vegan Chocolate Mousse with a little bit more …

 

Comments

Popular Posts