Splendid Spoon Ready Made Plant-Based Meals Product Review



Of course, OF course, OF COURSE I adore my time in the kitchen. It’s my meditation, my muse, my happy place. Creating food for the soul feeds MY soul, but because it also feeds and gifts others, it nourishes my own heart beyond belief. 



There’s nothing more special or more intimate than creating a loving, creative, superb, and comforting to deliver to the hands of someone else.

 

That said, there are days, believe it or not, when I feel at a loss for creativity. Thus, the super duper gourmet meal kits like Purple Carrot and Green Chef always come in handy on those days (contact me for deals on your first orders) – or when I feel too swamped to even think about going to the grocery market to pick up what may be on my mind to paint in the canvas of my kitchen.

 

Yet, there are even ALSO days when I’m spent. I’m too busy running errands, off to the doctor, or just not in the “mood,” believe it or not. These days are certainly few and far between, but it is on these days that I am so incredibly grateful for Splendid Spoon. They did the cooking for me. Yes, it’s rare I’ll allow others to prepare those special things I feed my body and my soul (I’m habitual and picky), but I do trust the wholesome, hearty, healthy, natural ingredients, philosophy, and preparation of Splendid Spoon. Oh, yes, I do – 


Oh, and for me, the truly magical part is that many of the pre-prepped foods (ALL so incredibly delicious and quite a variety from which to choose) contain no garlic! Many do not know of my allergy to garlic – the gorgeous bulb – I adore the aroma and the taste, but it does not enjoy me. Oh, alas, the allergy that refuses to forgive.

In any case, I’m SO grateful for Splendid Spoon and HIGHLY recommend you give it a try, or two, or three!

 

Check it out here for a special discount:

Soups (the best for me)
Grain Bowls – so delicious
Smoothies and Juices
And “vitality” shots 

– All delivered straight to your door. Wholesome, healthy, grab-and-go nutrition. It’s the BEST on just “those days,” or any day!

 

Nutrition and health are closely related – We believe the refrigerator is the best medicine cabinet!”

 

Plant-based Meals 


On Repeat

 

“Our plans are designed to help you create easy and healthy eating habits. With over 50 ready-to-eat meals, you can kiss meal planning goodbye.”

 


 

 

So, are you ready to give it a try now? SIGN UP – SIGN IN – and receive a special $60 off introductory rate!

 

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!

And, I have a holiday FLASH CODE for $90 off to share too – so if you’re super serious, contact me!

 

Comments

Popular Posts